Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Blessing



I can't believe how time flies! Kynlee is two months old and we just blessed her on July 6,2008. It really does seem like yesterday Ray and I just met each other. Almost five years and two kids later...I can't believe it's gone so fast. Anyway, having a new baby just reminds you of how wonderful babies are--that special baby smell, holding them while they sleep, their soft skin and perfect little fingers and toes, how they stare into your eyes like they already know who you are, and even how cute they are when they cry like they are going to starve in the next 30 seconds.

Most of all it reminds you how great it is to be alive and to be part of a family that loves you. How blessed and lucky we are! Kynlee and Sierra are such good girls and we have so much fun being their parents. The blessing went perfectly--complete with perfect not-to-hot weather and no wind! (what else could I expect with a perfect pregnancy, perfect delivery, perfect baby, of course--perfect blessing with no crying:) We had so many friends and family that were able to come and we had a great time visiting with all of them. For all of you that couldn't make it, we missed you and make sure to check out the pics!

Love,
The Infangers

2 comments:

B and J said...

So cute! Call me next time you are in customizing your blog and I'll help you with those questions...for now, if you want to create a little slide show you can go to brandy or my blog and just click on the slide show that is on our blog and it will take you to the slide website...one you are there call me and I'll help you figure it out...it's actually really easy...also when you are actually in your post you can put the pics there and then each time you post your pics will still be up...call me, I'll explain...Loves :)

Amberly said...

I'm so glad you found us. Your blog is so cute. I glad I can check in on how you guys are doing now. Your girls are sooooo beautiful. I loved Kinley's (did I spell that right) blessing dress, she looked so precious. I'm glad you are doing well, be sure and call if you come into town.

Ray's Financial Tip of the Month

The best invention of our time is compounding interest. Those that understand it--earn it. Those that don't--pay it.