Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Top Ten


In Popular Mechanics this month it lists the top 100 things that every guy should know. Things like hang sheet rock, change the oil, etc. Well, all that might be good to know but let's face it--not very practical. So I came up with my own top ten list of things I think every guy should know and DO!
1. How to give a good foot rub--with lotion!
2. How to grill (anything!)
3. How to make breakfast
4. How to change a diaper
5. How to use power tools (let's face it girls...we really do love that)
6. How to hunt something...deer, ducks, elk, my keys, the pacifier....
7. How to drive a stick shift
8. How to take out the trash--doesn't actually require SKILLS, but it sure is nice.
9. How to wash a car
10. How to fix anything around the house

Lucky for me, my honey knows and DOES all of these things so well. What can I say? I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Tappia! I am so happy you found my blog! Can you believe how many years have past since we were on the floor dancing together?! You have two beautiful children now! So crazy. I bet you are such a good mom. And your girls are going to be great dancers... I can see it now. :) I am so excited to be able to keep in contact with you! Just so you are aware, I am not a great blogger. I started it one day when I was bored and now I feel the pressure to keep it up. But it is so fun to be in contact with people that I haven't talked to for so long. I am happy you have joined the blogging world! You look great and have such a cute family! Maybe someday you will see pictures of my little ones on my blog... :)

Ray's Financial Tip of the Month

The best invention of our time is compounding interest. Those that understand it--earn it. Those that don't--pay it.